Commentary about Unconditional Love at End of 5-16-2022 Episode of Our Spiritual Life
As I did in the last episode, I am now going to add some commentary about how to understand and apply what we are learning to the bigger picture of spirituality and life as a whole.
We now can begin to understand the following:
- The universe exists as one whole within One Consciousness. What some people call God is this singular, wholistic One Consciousness. Consciousness is fundamental and primary. Matter is secondary. Every person, and every being, is an individualized part of One Consciousness or God. As humans, we are having a material-based human experience, but our essence, our soul, is pure consciousness.
- Because of the wholeness and intelligence of both One Consciousness and the physical universe, it loves the experience of life, and therefore It is inherently Self-protective of that wholeness and intelligence. As such, it is benevolent to the whole and to all individualized life forms or beings within the whole, and it wants all parts of the whole to experience a good life. But life itself has a life cycle that involves both growth and destruction.
- As spiritual beings having a human experience, we voluntarily choose to experience life on Earth in order to personally learn lessons that help us grow. Our very nature is all about growth. All human struggles and difficulties are encountered in order to grow.
- We can think of ourselves as part of a great whole, part of God, and we are all inherently worthy and equal. So in reality, we are powerful, glorious spiritual beings, who – because of our human conditioning – don’t realize our own greatness and the fact that we “are all one”. Learning this is now humanity’s most important goal so that we can save our world at all levels (physical, mental, spiritual, etc.). When we awaken by learning that all-important lesson, we can begin to collectively create heaven on Earth. We need to understand our oneness so that we can learn from our collective struggles and difficulties and can collectively grow and participate collectively in life at new, more creative levels.
- This episode is helping us to learn that things are difficult in life until we connect with the Source of unconditional love for the whole and use that learning both individually and collectively. So, we must learn all about unconditional love and must also learn that individual self-centeredness must always be within the context of, and subservient to, protecting and nurturing the whole.
We will continue this learning process in future episodes. Until then, I send you love and wholeness and many blessings!